1. ASSENT AND ACCEPTANCE
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Depending on the type of communication or transaction, the “Personal Information” shall mean and include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, zip code, telephone number, organization name, email address, credit card and/or bank information, or billing information, Permanent Account Number (PAN), gender, date of birth, language, educational and professional qualifications, areas of development and/or sectoral interest, emergency contact number, social media handles, photographs and content shared with us, photo ID, feedback and comments provided to us on our social media platforms, and audio and/or visual recordings of online events.
The information is collected by Foundation through:
Head Office: L-64, Kalkaji, New Delhi 110019 (contact no. 011 – 49211111)
Registered Office: L-6, Kalkaji, New Delhi 110019(contact no. 011 – 49211111)
3. WHERE AND WHEN PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED:
Site users may be asked to provide Personal Information when making donations, making grants, making pledges, requesting communications, entering into correspondence, providing feedback, participating in events whether they are recorded or otherwise, processing refunds, sharing content with us, applying for a job or internship or volunteering program (whether remunerated or otherwise) with the Foundation, and/or in connection with other Foundation business/programs (whether it is via the web site, e-mail, direct mail or telephone communications).
4. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION WILL NOT KNOWINGLY BE COLLECTED:
Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their Personal Information without parental or guardian consent. If you are under the age of 18, immediately refrain from using/accessing this Site. If it is discovered that the Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 has been collected without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will destroy that information as expeditiously as possible. If you believe information from or concerning anyone under the age of 18 has been transmitted to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. INFORMATION SECURITY:
The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation is dedicated to the security of all Personal Information transmitted to us via any medium. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your information and only permit specific, designated employees to have access to hard copies of your personal information.
6. KAILASH SATYARTHI CHILDREN’S FOUNDATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Personal Information may be shared internally in order to complete your donations or purchasing transactions, to contact you about our on-going work, discuss employment opportunities, for audits and record-keeping, for fulfilling reporting requirements as required by law, to track visitor trends and behaviour, evaluating Site operation, and/or to discuss ways that you can further support our efforts/initiatives. Your Personal Information may also be used to provide you access to restricted/personal sections of our Site. The Foundation may share, rent or exchange donor names and postal address with third parties, and as permitted by law. Except in the limited circumstances outlined below, the Foundation will not intentionally share your Personal Information.
The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation reserves the right to share Personal information in the following situations:
- With your permission: We may share your Personal Information on your permission, internally and with third parties. One example of this would be if you sign up for a campaign or agree to support a petition. If you do this, we may share certain information with necessary partners. This could include things like your name and address. When you access/use third-party sites that partner with Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation, their own terms and privacy policies will govern those services. While we make an effort to ensure that we partner with respectable entities who respect the sanctity of Personal Information, the Foundation is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, connected, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party. If you participate in events that have audio and/or visual recording, we may upload the audio and/or video recording on our Site and/or social media handles and other communication campaigns. If you engage with us on social media platforms, your comments, feedback, posts and content may be collected by those platforms according to their own privacy policies, over which we do not exercise any control or retain ownership.
- Credit card transactions, electronic fund transfers, payments by cheque or money order and online transactions: The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation may engage the services of third parties to provide credit card, bank, payment and information processing services, and order fulfillment services. If you choose to make an application for employment, make a donation online, by phone, through the mail or by other means, we may, where legally or transactionally required, share your personal information with our processing service providers. We make an effort to require all third-party service-providers hold Personal Information in strict confidence but we do not own or control them and cannot guarantee your privacy for unauthorized disclosures that occur outside our organization.
- Merger, Acquisition or other Corporate Restructure: We also may transfer your Personal Information to a third-party successor-in-interest if we are involved in an acquisition, merger or other transfer of control or sale of assets.
- Requesting Communications: We may share information provided through our Site with third parties that provide services on our behalf – for example, to send communications. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- Publishing Names: We may publish a list of donors (for example, as part of our Annual Report.) This listing may indicate a monetary range into which each donor’s gift falls. If you wish to be excluded from any such listing, please contact us at email@example.com. donation information is required to be published by law, the Foundation retains its right to publish the said information to comply with legal obligations, notwithstanding any communication from donors and information providers to the contrary.
8. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Site can be browsed anonymously without provision of Personal Information, except as for availing certain services, resources and features or for making transactions on the Site. While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information about your visit such as the date and time of your visit to the Site (and the address of the previous website if you linked to our Site from it), basic browser information, and the “hit” number on our Site. This information is not Personal Information, and we do not link it to Personal Information that you provide us.
We may share your non-Personal Information publicly and with our partners. For example, we may publish trends in non-profit participation and activism. This information may also be shared with other users to help them better understand the non-profit activism environment and recent trends.
We may also use third-party applications to track, monitor and analyse information that is not personally identifiable to users about how they interact with our Sites. This helps us analyse visitor behaviour and assess how different components and pages of our Site generate user interest and enables us to improve user experience with our Site. The information collected cannot be traced back to a particular individual.
KAILASH SATYARTHI CHILDREN’S FOUNDATION generally stores your personal information on servers located within France you request to edit it (edit your information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org). In addition, Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation may store your information in order to comply with applicable laws/regulations, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, reporting requirements, pursue legitimate business purposes, process refunds, maintain organizational and correspondence records and to enforce our agreements. If you ask to receive no further messages contact from us, we will keep some basic information about you to avoid sending you more unwanted messages.
10. CONTACT US TO CHANGE YOUR PRIVACY PREFERENCES AND/OR INFORMATION
If you would like to change your privacy preferences, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you would like to review the information you have submitted, so that any inaccurate or deficient data or personal information may be corrected and/or amended, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to withdraw your consent for any information that you have submitted, please e-mail us at email@example.com. This is notwithstanding that, if Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation has published, disclosed or transferred said information to the general public or a third-party within the terms of the consent provided at the time of intimation, Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation will not be liable for such publication, disclosure or transfer. If this withdrawal of consent affects the Foundation’s ability to provide you with services, resources or features available on the Site or that you have otherwise contracted for or requested, Foundation will no longer be liable for providing such service, resource or feature.
11. INTERNATIONAL VISITORS AND DATA TRANSFERS
International Visitors: The Site is operated from India and is intended for Indian visitors. If you are accessing this Site from outside of India, whereby the laws may differ from those of India, then please note that you are transferring your Personal Information to an entity established and operating in India and, by providing your Personal Information, you agree to that transfer.
12. WEBSITE LINKS
Cookies are small text files widely used to make websites work more efficiently for visitors, and to provide information to the owners of the site that helps them improve user experience.
Using cookies is a very common practice and helps us to give you the best experience possible on the Site. Cookies are harmless and cannot be used to run programmes or deliver viruses to your computer.
- Remember certain information about users so they don’t have to give the same information again;
- Measure how people use our Site so we can improve the way information is provided. This information is not personal information and is used to track trends and behaviours gathering data such as date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the Site, and the site visited just before and just after the Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation Site; and
- From time to time, display adverts based on what parts of the Site you have visited.
However, some product features and services provided by Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation require you to accept a cookie in order to be able to use the particular functionality or service. These cookies are used to establish a link between the user and the application server. The cookies contain unique session IDs, and no user data is stored on the cookies.
15. COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
All content on this Site including graphics, trademark, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images, trade dress, know-how, copyright and software are the Intellectual Property of Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of the Foundation and is protected by Indian and international applicable laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries, making a donation or placing an order for the purchase of Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation products. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express prior permission of the Foundation. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation belong to their respective owners and are their property.
16. DONATION REFUND POLICY
Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation takes the utmost care to process donations as per the instructions given by our donors, online and offline. However, in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous donation or if the donor would like to cancel his donation, Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation will respond to the donor within 7 working days of receiving a valid request for refund from the donor. The timely refund of the donation will depend upon the type of credit card/banking instrument used during the transaction. The donor will have to send Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation a written request for a refund within 2 days of making the donation to Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation’s https://satyarthi.org.in/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
1. Proof of the deduction of the donation amount.
2. In cases where the donation receipt has already been issued to the donor, the donor will have to return the original receipt to us at our office addresses.
L-64, Kalkaji, New Delhi 110019
3. If the tax exemption certificate is already issued, we will not be able to refund the donation. However, in case of a valid refund request due to any error on the part of the Foundation, we will refund the donation and bear the costs of the same.
4. International donations will need minimum 10 days for the refund process.
17. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Grievance Officer name: Yogesh Sharma
Grievance Officer email: email@example.com
Grievance Officer correspondence address: L-64, Kalkaji, New Delhi 110019
Provided that if the complaint is under Rule 3(2)(b) of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules 2021, the complaint should be submitted by email with “Complaint under Rule 3(2)(b) of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules 2021” in the subject line, and the grievance shall be addressed within the time period stipulated by law.